● Cancer ● Insomnia ● Epilepsy
● Anorexia ● Migraines ● Asthma
● AIDS ● Anxiety ● Premenstrual Tension
● Glaucoma ● Depression ● Withdrawal from drugs
● Chronic Pain ● Headache ● Arthritis ● NauseaWe cannot offer medical advice and make no claims as to the efficacy of the medication obtained at SWC. Cannabis (marijuana) will have variable effects when used by different people under different circumstances.
- Indications and Side Effects: Please discuss with your Certifying Doctor.
- Undesired Effects: If you experience these with the use of Medical Marijuana, you must contact your Certifying Physician immediately.
● Allopathy ● Acupuncture ● Naturopathy
● Chiropractic ● Rolfing ● Physical therapy
● Yoga ● Exercise ● MassageUsing Marijuana with other Drugs Marijuana may react with other drugs. Use Medical marijuana cautiously, and call your doctor, or the poison center if you have any of the following symptoms when using the following drugs.
- Disulfiram or Fluoxetine – Mild manic episodes, especially in those who are bipolar
- Theophylline – Decreased amount of theophylline in the body
- Amphetamines/Cocaine/Other stimulants – Increased heart rate and blood pressure
- Antihistamines – Increased heart rate and /or drowsiness
- Tricyclic antidepressants – Increased heart rate, blood pressure, and drowsiness
- Alcohol(ethanol), Other sedatives – Increase drowsy effects of both medications.
- Operating Motor Vehicles of Heavy Machinery
- Child Care
- On the Job
- Illegal Activities: It is illegal to consume in public.
- Tolerance: Prolonged or excessive use will result in a need to use a larger dose to produce the same effect.
- Dependency: Escalating Symptoms resulting from a reduction in the amount of drug normally consumed by a person experiencing tolerance to a drug.
- Withdrawal: When a dependent patient discontinues all use of the drug, more severe symptoms will occur.
- Difficulty Walking
- Slurred Speech
- Loss Of Consciousness
- Lack of Motivation
- Panic Disorder
- Memory Problems
- Mood Swings
- Coughing or Wheezing
- Shortness of Breath
- Changes in vision
- Small Pupils Adult
- Large Pupils Children
- Increased Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Difficulty Urinating