According to the National Institute of Health, cannabis use for medical and spiritual reasons dates for over 3,000 years. Although more studies are underway to substantiate its medical benefits, the recent legalization has accelerated its use and demand.
What’s more, people also buy marijuana for recreational purposes. Recreational consumers take small amounts of cannabis with no compulsion to gain personal enjoyment, e.g., relaxation or delight.
Keep in mind that cannabis dispensaries in Arizona stock multiple products, which is somewhat confusing for adult-use consumers. As such, it’s vital to equip yourself with knowledge beforehand.
Here’s Cannabis 101, a brief into the marijuana world.
Strain Reviews and Products
When adults get to a dispensary, prior knowledge can be helpful to choose the ideal product. The cannabis 101 information below on strain types and cannabis products offers crucial guidelines in the buying process.
Here’s how you can choose a cannabis product based on strain types.
- Indica: Indica strains provide the body with a physical strain that’s intensely relaxing. People can use products with indica strains to relieve pain, soothe muscle tension, or reduce stressful feelings.
- Sativa: The sativa strain type induces a cerebral effect that impacts mood and emotion. Therefore, a product with sativa can be applied to lighten the mood, boost energy levels, to focus.
- Hybrid: Cannabis products produced from hybrid strains offer the ‘best of both worlds,’ a combination of sativa and indica qualities.
Cannabis 101: Tips and Tricks
The fundamentals of cannabis products and a few tips and tricks can remove the ‘newbie’ tag from you. Consequently, you’ll enjoy the product more, maximize your daily limit, and appreciate the industry better.
- Getting the most out of dispensary visit: Like most locations, dispensaries in Tempe, and Prescott receive the most traffic during weekends, the first week of the month, and days leading to the holidays. So, plan your visit accordingly to beat the line.
- Optimizing a vape cartridge: Vape cartridges are a revolutionary consumption method that offers cannabis consumers discretion, comfort, and convenience. So, use best practices like following manufacturers’ advice, charging your battery, or regular cleaning to enhance your experience.
Medical Marijuana Arizona Qualifying Uses: Symptoms and Conditions
Medical cannabis is well known for pain control, e.g., relieving chronic pain that people experience. However, there’s more it can offer.
Here’s a breakdown.
- Loss of appetite: A study by the American Cancer Society indicates that HIV patients who consumed or smoked cannabis improved their appetites.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: There’s positive progress on the potential of medical cannabis in relieving issues with Alzheimer’s. For instance, a study by Israeli researchers indicates cannabis medical oil helped control dementia symptoms. When considering medical cannabis for Alzheimer’s, it’s advisable to discuss your options with a physician.
- Cancer patients: Cancer patients who consumed medical cannabis reported tangible benefits, e.g., regaining weight, overcoming depression, or relieving pain. Moreover, some studies indicate that medical marijuana can treat nausea or vomiting experienced during chemotherapy.
Learn More About Cannabis
Cannabis consumption is known for multiple benefits, e.g., pain relief, relaxation, or dealing with mood. Even so, getting the best out of cannabis takes continuous learning about methods, strains, shopping tips, and keeping up with research.
SWC in Prescott is passionate about delivering tips, updates, research findings, and cannabis product information to you. Contact us for more information about cannabis.